RETURNS & EXCHANGES (GIMME)
Well, it kinda sucks you're here, but alas, if you are not entirely stoked with your purchase, let us fix that right up for you.
THE (BORING BUT NECESSARY) REFUND & EXCHANGE RULES:
- Your item is unused/unworn and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item is in its original packaging.
- Due to health and safety regulations, we cannot accept the return of earrings under any circumstances (sorry, but you get it).
- Refunds and exchanges are not offered on sale items.
- Postage costs associated with returns and exchanges are the responsibility of the customer & shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If your exchange is approved, this will be sent within two working days of receipt of the returned item AND once return postage has been paid. Please note that there may be a longer wait time if the desired item is not in stock.
- GIMME does not take responsibility for returned items that may be lost or damaged during return shipping.
1. Shoot an email to RETURNS@GIMMESTORE.COM to update us on the sitch and we will send you a returns form.
2. Fill out the form!
3. Pop the form in a mailer bag alongside your item, send to the below address and Bob's your uncle:
3 Winchester Road
Clovelly NSW 2031
GIMME obtains the right to deny refunds & exchanges in the following cases:
- The exchange is requested outside of a 7 day period of item's receipt.
- The exchange item is not returned within 48 hours of the return authorisation being provided via email.
- The exchange item is returned without authorisation.
- The exchange item is not delivered at the address nominated by GIMME
- The exchange item is received without all original packaging
- The exchange item is damaged or unsellable in any way upon receipt
Should an exchange or refund be rejected for above reasons, you will be contacted via email detailing the breach of your exchange. The cost of returning the original item will be the responsibility of the customer.
Many of our pieces are made by hand so colours, patterns and sizes may differ slightly.
If you do feel one of our products is faulty, please email us and let us know: ORDERS@GIMMESTORE.COM